Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hair Care

Larry, Mo and almost Curly had a much needed haircut today at their favorite place....THE GIRL PLACE, which smelled to high heaven with mixtures of nail polish and hairspray wafting through the air.  They were the only dudes in attendance.  I feel justified dragging them in there for a "do"...makes my trips to Kurt's (tire repair, car fixin', spitting, scratching man place) more bearable.  They also suffered through a Goodwill donation and a visit to the hamburger joint.  I don't know how they'll survive such Mother torture

1 comment:

  1. You mean old mama you! My son used to ONLY go to the local barber shop a/k/a man place. Then one day I took him to where I get my hair cut. All the girls made over him and now he wouldn't set FOOT in the barber shop. Matter of fact, he sent me a text about an hour ago "mama, can you get me a hair cut?" He goes in today at 1:00 to the GIRL PLACE!

    Hey, Merry Christmas to you all down there in OK. Hope the weather cooperates and your family has a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete